Knees to Elbows with Kip
- Initiate a kip by swinging feet front and back, and follow swing motion through to hips and then shoulders
- The body should bow from global extension to global flexion
- At the apex of the "from" portion of the swing initiate an aggressive "knees to elbows"
- Once knees meet or pass elbows, explode quickly out of the tuck and send toes directly back into a hollow body position
- Don't allow feet to come behind you or you will lose the timing and tension needed on the system to link them efficiently
- Keep the head in during entire movement